The ShardingSphere community revealed and demostrated Apache ShardingSphere v5.2.0 at this meetup.
Four technology experts from the developers’ community are invited to give you a detailed analysis of the following:
- How ShardingSphere can rapidly improve the data application ability of ordinary users driven by cloud scenarios.
- Comparison of data management effect between traditional data processing methods and ShardingSphere.
- Experience the ShardingSphere’s ecosystem simple operation in response to diverse e-commerce scenarios.
The 5.2.0 release brings the following new features:
- Data sharding and SQL audit.
- MySQL SHOW PROCESSLIST & KILL features.
- Specific DistSQL for data migration & heterogeneous migration.
Enhance user’s ability to manage ShardingSphere Newly added features, including data sharding, SQL audit, and MySQL SHOW PROCESSLIST & KILL, can enhance users’ capability to manage ShardingSphere.
Add heterogeneous database migration for users Specific DistSQL for data migration and heterogeneous migration is added. Data can be migrated from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
Provide enhanced and complete cloud solutions Version 5.2.0 transfers Helm Charts from ShardingSphere repository to the shardingsphere-on-cloud sub-project, to provide more complete cloud solutions for ShardingSphere.
Thanks to the practices and testing of the open source community and internal and external business systems, ShardingSphere can achieve stable and constant iterations. We will continue to help developers participate in building an open source ecosystem and apply cutting-edge technologies in the database field.